The Shahnameh is the Iranian national epic. Written circa 1010 by the poet Firdausi, it recounts the history and legends of Iran from prehistory to the end of the Sasanian dynasty.
These Italian silk ties are designed exclusively for the Aga Khan Museum and are inspired by the Museum's Permanent Collection, including ceramic tiles and such beautifully illustrated manuscripts as the Shahnameh and Khamseh.
- Material: 100% Italian silk
- Color: Imperial Purple and Ochre
- Box Dimensions: 10.8 x 10.8 x 7.6 cm
- Exclusive: Exclusively designed for the Aga Khan Museum, making these ties a unique addition to your wardrobe.
- Thoughtful Gift: Perfect for men who appreciate art, literature, and exceptional craftsmanship.
Each tie comes with a matching box which makes for a perfect valet for cufflinks and other handsome accessories for that man who has it all.